A robust program that brings families, professionals and providers together to learn, reflect and share knowledge and experiences.
What course participants can expect:
- 17 weeks of continuous learning (2 hours per week), both live and online webinars. Live sessions will be accessible to view at people's own pace if you cannot make the session.
- Each live session will include facilitated discussion and coaching around course content and real life application.
- A members course area where all course content is accessible to view and review for 12 months.
- 3 dedicated sessions to reflective practice where we explore our understanding of the people you support and therefore support needs.
- Workbooks, templates and tools to use in your ongoing work with individuals, families and support networks.